ARC Availability to the Architecture, Engineering and Construction Community
The Governor of Pennsylvania has modified his position concerning printing services. ARC Pennsylvania Facilities are now reopened for production. Our Cherry Hill NJ, location will remain open under the Governor of New Jersey Guidelines for Printing Businesses.
I understand that your typical "normal day" is anything but typical as we all deal with COVID-19. At ARC, we will strive to be as transparent and proactive about our plans to keep our staff safe and still service our customers, who depend upon us.
We will be making deliveries via Federal Express and UPS. Our stores will not be open for Retail Walk-in Business. However we will deliver the packages to your car or at a designated location if your office is open or even to a residential address. We will not require signature during this interim period.
We would like to share some resources to help you during this time:
- Place print order: https://www.ishipdocs.com/FileTransfer/PrintFiles.aspx or add specific links for each store.
- Place a Supply Order or Service Call: Through the ARC app, your current Fleet Manager account or send an email to PA-SNJ-Helpdesk@e-arc.com
- Or Download ARC Print App on your mobile Device: https://www.e-arc.com/arc-app/
- COVID-19 posters - click here
- COVID-19 industry resources - click here
We are seeing a rise in the number of people working remotely, so I wanted to update you on the Plan for ARC PA, DE and Southern New Jersey operations.
Right now, that is our business service plan. We can’t predict how it will be after today, but our plan is to perform, to the best of our abilities, for as long as we can. Should anything change, we will make sure everyone is aware as orders and circumstances dictate.
It will take all of us working together to make sure we serve the needs of all, while still maintaining safe working conditions for everyone.