SoJay Property Management
SoJay Property Management will perform the following services for your Homeowners Association.
• Manage collection of monthly dues (Topssoftware.com)
• Offer online payment website for homeowners to submit dues (www.paylease.com)
• Monitor delinquent resident fees and communicate with the Board
• Board members will have ability to view property performance and track dues payments through the portal on our website
• Maintain vendor files and process payment to vendors as approved by the Board of Directors.
• Provide monthly and annual reports in PDF, Word or Excel
• Reconcile operating and reserve bank accounts monthly
• Provide information for the annual audits and tax filings
• Solicit vendors for competitive bids as directed by the Board of Directors.
• Monitor of contractors performing maintenance and repair on the property.
• Perform inspections as requested
• Ensure that vendors are licensed, bonded and reputable
• Review insurance coverage and assist the Association in keeping in force all insurance policies specified in the by-laws
• Attend Board meetings as requested.
• Offer community inspections as required
• Provide an onsite property manager if requested.
• Offer 24/7 emergency service