We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Conduct property site inspections of current customers to identify enhancement and upselling opportunities as well as cross-selling opportunities.
- Respond to sales leads and quote requests in a timely manner.
- Identify new business opportunities and produce quality estimates for Landscape Division including Snow Removal.
- Collaborate with Marketing Intern/Personnel to identify marketing strategies to generate leads.
- Work closely with Division Manager to identify sales strategies for upselling, cross-selling and new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Provide quotes to existing customers for upsells and conduct follow up on all sent quotes.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement for new business.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or Business Developer in the Landscape industry.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills