- Riverside, NJ 08075
- Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Are you an experienced Property Management Professional?
Are you looking for a new, exciting, and rewarding opportunity?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy bringing new ideas to life?
Would you thrive in an environment where your original ideas and innovations are encouraged?
If these apply to you, then you should apply to us! Kokes Properties is currently seeking a motivated self-starter with experience in property management and multifamily leasing to oversee our newest luxury rental community. The Community Manager will be responsible for all resident services, leasing, marketing, and any applicable legal compliance. As this is a brand-new under-construction community, thorough pre-planning, aggressive lease-up, and rapid stabilization are critical.
Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Adopt and embrace the mission and standards of Kokes Properties, including integrity, trust, building relationships, purpose, and growth.
- Help to create and build standards, processes, and procedures to maximize efficiency and customer experience
- Property Management
- Facilitate the move-in/move-out process
- Coordinate with maintenance to handle service requests, turnovers, and general upkeep and cleanliness of the community.
- Hire and manage 3rdparty vendors such as landscapers, cleaners, etc.
- Ensure all rent is paid in a timely manner and process accounts receivable
- Work with corporate accounts payable to process invoices
- Analyze monthly performance and budget projections
- Complete annual business plan and budget forecasts.
- Follow up regularly with leads and prospects
- Tour property, amenities, models, and vacant units
- Prepare and execute all lease documents and associated paperwork
- Issue renewal notices and manage tenant renewal process
- Establish and sustain relationships with local Brokers
- Build, expand, and maintain all social media channels for the community
- Interface with outside marketing consultants and agencies
- Manage all Internet Listing Service accounts
- Respond to reviews and maintain a positive online reputation
- High School degree required; College degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in the property management industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in taking a project from construction to lease-up to stabilization preferred
- Working knowledge of budgets, accounts receivable/payable, NOI and revenue metrics
- Yardi and/or RentCafé experience required, Yardi Breeze experience strongly preferred
- Industry accreditations such as CAM, CAPS, ARM, etc. strongly encouraged
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and basic accounting
- Professional appearance
- Valid drivers’ license
- Primarily an office environment, but applicants will need the ability to visit units as necessary to show prospects, inspect issues, and meet vendors.
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- 24 hour on-call may be required for emergencies