Long established and branded South Jersey located construction company seeks experienced and motivated Sales Estimator for remodeling, renovation and restoration projects. New Home estimating would be a plus. The firm has a large client base and a constant backlog of potential projects in the South Jersey/Philadelphia market.
Sales Estimator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients on a timely basis
- Screen and qualify each potential project
- Read blueprints and work with applicable design professionals
- Develop estimates and generate proposals through a computerized estimating system
- Present the clients with their proposal and discuss any necessary options or modifications in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate with the Project managers on the details of each project.
- Follow up with clients on job progress and final completion
- Assist the ownership team with marketing and client relationship activities
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Sales Estimator.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Industry certification or training courses are preferred.
- Competent in using computer estimating and job costing programs.
- Available for sales calls during evening hours and on the weekend.
Salary: Base plus commission: $45,000 - $85,000 per year