TSE is a land development civil engineering and land surveying consulting company. We are rapidly growing and we need your help! If hired, prospective employees will join a group of smart, innovative, funny, and hardworking people who foster a challenging environment of ownership and who are proud to have created a great place to work. Headquartered in Southern New Jersey, TSE was founded in 2011 with the belief that an A/E firm such as ours can do better work and provide better service when we're happy and engaged. We call it the "TSE Way" and we practice it and refine it as a team to get better every day.
The mission for the project manager is to oversee and perform production of assigned surveying and engineering projects by executing according to project design, parameters, and defined outputs.
- Create reliable and comprehensive project budgets and manage projects accordingly.
- Maintain desired labor billing rate without sacrificing customer experience or quality of deliverables.
- Create and execute according to a project schedule, ensuring timely completion.
- Coordinate team member activities to maximize productivity
- Coordinate subcontractor activities to ensure proper and effective performance
- Maintain strong communications with clients regarding project status and any issues.
- Ensure 100% complete and accurate project outputs, including surveys and any engineering designs/outputs.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited Civil Engineering or Land Surveying curriculum.
- 1+ years' experience using AutoCAD 2013 (or higher). Knowledge of Civil 3D is a plus.
- Minimum 3+years' experience working in Land Development Design.
- Ideal candidate is a licensed PE or EIT working towards professional licensure.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess good working knowledge ofcivil design drawings as related to a variety of issues.
- Must display an understanding of the land development design and approval process in NJ.
- Ability to prioritize and move between tasks with respect to projects and deadlines, etc. on a daily basis.
- Willingness to assume increased responsibilities.
- Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel. Knowledge of Google Suite is a plus.
- Commensurate with experience, typically $60-80,000 per year
- Health Insurance
- Personal/Professional Development Support
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Program available
- We generally promote flexible working conditions and remote working is available temporarily at this time. We also want someone who can grow with us, so being local and available to commute to our office near Blackwood, NJ is required.
For more information or to submit your resume: