TSE is a land development civil engineering and land surveying consulting company. We are rapidly growing and we need your help! If hired, prospective employees will join a group of smart, innovative, funny, and hardworking people who foster a challenging environment of ownership and who are proud to have created a great place to work. Headquartered in Southern New Jersey, TSE was founded in 2011 with the belief that an A/E firm such as ours can do better work and provide better service when we're happy and engaged. We call it the "TSE Way" and we practice it and refine it as a team to get better every day.
The CAD Designer is responsible for the AutoCAD drafting of the land surveying and land development plan sets for various types of retail, commercial, industrial and residential site projects.
- Plan and prepare layouts and detailed design drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings, ensuring they meet company and industry standards and codes.
- Draft Land Surveys, Land Development Plans, Subdivision Plans, Concept Plans and Construction Documents.
- Research Ordinance Requirements and Regulations related to Design.
- Work closely with Engineers, Designers and other Drafters to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
- Complete drawing/project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule; review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Organize/maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information.
- Technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter curriculum.
- 1+ years' experience using AutoCAD 2013 (or higher).
- Land Surveying and/or Land Development Design experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Civil 3D is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess good working knowledge within CAD drawings as related to a variety of issues.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with respect to projects, CAD standards, and deadlines, etc. on a daily basis.
- Willingness to assume increased responsibilities.
- Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel. Knowledge of Google Suite is a plus.
- $16-$20 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Personal/Professional Development Support
- Paid time off
- 401(k) Program available
- We generally promote flexible working conditions and remote working is available temporarily at this time. We also want someone who can grow with us, so being local and available to commute to our office near Blackwood, NJ is required.
For more information or to submit your resume: