Position Available: Construction Project Manager
Position: Construction Project Manager
Description: Sharbell Building Company, LLC the construction arm of Sharbell Development Corp., a real estate development company in business since 1984, is seeking a Construction Project Manager with experience in single family and multi-family residential construction, for projects located in central New Jersey.
Candidate expected to perform the following tasks:
- Supervision of on-site construction of houseline and site improvements;
- Scheduling sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers and inspections;
- Perform daily inspection of work in progress;
- Approve applications for payment based on stages of completion;
- Interact with permitting authorities and inspection personnel;
- Interact with senior management and other departments (sales, accounting, customer service) when necessary;
- Participate in bid analysis and sub-contractor / vendor evaluation;
- Participate in periodic project status meetings and value engineering reviews;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in residential building construction and site improvements;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills Excel/Word/MS Office;
- Former military members preferred
- Competitive compensation package will be tailored to the selected candidate.
- Package includes medical benefits, 401K with partial match, paid vacation, reimbursement for vehicle use or company vehicle.
Please respond to: Geoffrey Morsell, Senior VP of Construction – firstname.lastname@example.org