NAHB Course: Business Management for Building ProfessionalsName: NAHB Course: Business Management for Building ProfessionalsDate: October 23, 2017Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EDTEvent Description:
Learn the management skills that give industry leaders the edge. This course will give you a solid foundation for managing small to medium size building/remodeling and service companies. This course explains critical elements from planning to evaluating progress and presents practical tips and tools for managing a business successfully. You’ll get a solid grasp of business best practices and practical tools of value whether you are a new or experienced business owner. As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify common business challenges and ways to overcome them.
- Describe the three basic functional areas of a business.
- Describe how to plan effectively for achieving business success.
- Describe the organization and processes that a company needs to have in place to run efficiently.
- Identify methods for recruiting, interviewing, training and retaining quality personnel.
- Identify performance tools to help you achieve success.
- Identify methods for evaluating your progress.
This course qualifies for:
6 AIA/CES LU
This course is also approved for continuing education for contractors state licenses in the state of Utah.
Continuing Education Hours: 6.0
Designations: CAPS,CGA,CGB,CGP,CGR,Master CGP,Master CSP
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRMThe National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this event will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.