Code of Ethics
We, as members of the Builders League of South Jersey, believe and affirm that:
Home ownership can and should be well-designed, well-constructed and well-located in attractive communities with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities to all.
American homes should be built under the free American enterprise system
To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and county.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.